The Village of Channahon Committee of the Whole will meet September 5.
The Village of Channahon Committee of the Whole will meet Sept. 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Discussion - A Resolution Designating the 2018 Meeting Dates and Times
2. Discussion - 2018 Holiday Schedule
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT & INFORMATION SYSTEMS
1. Discussion - Annexation Agreement for Tank Cleaning Solutions, LLC
1. Discussion -An Ordinance Amending the Village of Channahon Code of Ordinances with Respect to the Fee for Video Gaming Terminals – l Read
No Formal Items for Discussion.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Discussion - An Ordinance Providing for the Addition of East Frontage Road, FR 13.13, Beginning at a point 2880 feet from the South Edge of Pavement of U.S. Route 6 (Eames Street) at the end of the relocated East Frontage Road heading Southerly 1.30 miles to the North Edge of Pavement of Bluff Road, between the East Right of way line and the access control fence, in its entirety, to the Municipal street system of the Village of Channahon, Will and Grundy Counties, Illinois - "Read
2. Discussion - Resolution for Improvement by Municipality Under the Illinois Highway Code
3. Discussion - 2017 Various Crack Fill and Fog Seal Project
4. Discussion - Crack Fill and Fog Seal Project Change Order #1
5. Discussion - South Field Church - Release Maintenance Guarantee
IDOT Public Information Meeting for I-55 at IL 59
Appointment, Employment, Dismissal, Compensation, Discipline and Performance of an Employee of the Village of Channahon