Wauponsee Township Board will meet October 11.
Wauponsee Township Board will meet Oct. 11.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call Meeting to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Comment/ Statements
3. Approval of Minutes
4. Approval of Claims
6. Unfinished Business
• Vote to approve construction trailer placement on Township property.
• Decision and vote concerning electronic scanning of key Township records such as meeting minutes.
• Annual Treasurer’s Report/ Comptroller’s Report Approval
7. New Business
• Determine if a Truth in Taxation Hearing is Required
Next Meeting: November 8, 2017