The Village of Channahon Committee of the Whole met October 2.
The Village of Channahon Committee of the Whole met Oct. 2.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Presentation - The Will County Community Friendly Freight Mobility Plan
2. Discussion - Amendment to Chapter 156 Zoning Regulations, regarding the Keeping of “Backyard Chickens”
Community Development & Information Systems
1. Discussion - Annexation Agreement for Tank Cleaning Solutions, LLC
1. Discussion - Police Pension 2017 Tax Levy Demand Letter
No Formal Items for Discussion.
Public Works Department
1. Discussion – 2017 MFT Road Maintenance Project
2. Discussion - 2017 Road Maintenance Materials Testing Proposal
3. Discussion - Local Agency Agreement for Federal Participation Regarding Dove Drive Phase II Engineering
4. Discussion - Engineering Contract to provide Phase II Engineering Services for Dove Drive Reconstruction
Note: If any agenda topic has not been fully discussed, it will be continued at the Board meeting.