Town of Verona Board met October 3.
Town of Verona Board met Oct. 3.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call to Order/Approval of the agenda
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Public Comment - This section of the meeting provides the opportunity for comment from persons in attendance on items not listed below over which this governing body has jurisdiction. Comments on matters not listed on this agenda could be placed on a future meeting agenda.
4. Announcements – Plans for a strategic planning retreat, announcement of closed session
5. Discussion and Approval of Minutes from August 29 and September 5, 2017
6. Update on Jeffy Trail safety concerns
7. Discussion and action re: Resolution 2017-5 To Adopt the Town of Verona Annex to the Dane County Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan
8. Reports and Recommendations
A. Plan Commission:
i. Update on pending land use change applications
ii. Discussion of next steps for a density policy in condominium developments
iii. Discussion and action re: dedication of right-of-way as part of the final approval of a CSM for 2009 Manhattan Drive.
B. Public Works:
i. Update and possible action re: Old PB bridge plat and right-of-way purchase
ii. Discussion and possible action re: equipment purchase policies
iii. Update on Hillside Heights roadwork
C. Natural and Recreational Areas Committee:
D. Financial Sustainability:
i. Discussion and action re: loan pay off and potential line of credit
ii. Update on the draft 2018 general fund budget
E. Ordinance Committee:
F. EMS Commission
G. Town Chair
9. Approval of Payment of Bills
10. Motion to go into closed session per Wis. Stats. §19.85 (1) (c) Considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. The purpose of the close session is to discuss renewal of the contract for the Planner/Administrator.
11. Motion to return to open session.
12. Action and discussion on issues discussed in closed session