Village of Channahon Committee of the Whole will meet November 6.
Village of Channahon Committee of the Whole will meet Nov. 6.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Proclamation - Chief Master Sergeant Scott J. Super
1. Discussion – An Ordinance Amending the Village of Channahon Code of Ordinances with Regard to “Backyard Chickens” – 2"Read
2. Discussion – An Ordinance Amending the Channahon Code of Ordinances with Respect to Village Privilege Tax on the Purchase of Diesel Motor Fuel at Retail – 1 Read
3. Discussion - Illinois Municipal Insurance Cooperative Renewal for 2017-2018
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT & INFORMATION SYSTEMS
No Formal Items for Discussion.
1. Presentation - Bernardi Securities by Matt Bernardi
1. Discussion - Lateral Hiring Update
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Discussion - 2017 Shoulder Maintenance Program
2. Discussion - 2017 MFT Road Maintenance Project Change Order No. 1
3. Discussion - 2017 MFT Road Maintenance Project #2 Change Order No. 1
4. Discussion - 2017 Various Spray Patching Project Change Order No. 1
5. Discussion - Crossroads 55 (Venture0ne) Development - Acceptance of Two Plat of Easement Grants
6. Discussion - Lewis Family & Marine Properties - Acceptance of Plat of Easement Grant
7. Discussion - Keating Pointe Subdivision Street Light Replacement
8. Discussion – WWTP Replacement and Repairs
1. Appointment, Employment, Dismissal, Compensation, Discipline and Performance of an Employee of the Village of Channahon
2. Probable or Imminent Litigation and Pending Litigation
Note: If any agenda topic has not been fully discussed, it will be continued at the Board meeting.