Mazon-Verona-Kinsman ESD 2C Board of Education will meet November 20.
Mazon-Verona-Kinsman ESD 2C Board of Education will meet Nov. 20.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call to Order
A 2. Roll Call – Shane Gilbertson, Keith Pfeifer, Sarah Baker, Bryan
Baker, Nik Weber, Bob Wagner, and Mike Carey
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Students of the Month
5. COMMUNICATION (GENERAL CORRESPONDENCE AND PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
A Motion to approve the items contained in the consent agenda.
1. Approval of Minutes – move to accept the regular and executive session minutes of the October 16, 2017, meeting.
2. Accept Financial Report- move to accept the financial report and pay bills as presented.
Old Education Business
1. Tentative Tax Levy
2. Approval of 3-year Contract with Mack & Associates
3. Agreement with Cook Engineering Group
4. Approval of RFP for Performance Contract
New Education Business
1. Principals’ Reports
2. Superintendent’s Report
A motion to go into executive session for the purpose of discussing the appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the district or legal counsel for the district, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee or against legal counsel for the district to determine its validity 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1).
1. Resignation of Non-Licensed Personnel
2. Employment of Non-Licensed Personnel
3. Adjournment of the November 20, 2017 Meeting