City of Verona Personnel Committee met January 3.
City of Verona Personnel Committee met Jan. 3.
Here is the minutes provided by the Committee:
1. The meeting was called to order by Chairperson Doyle 6:05 p.m.
2. Roll Call: Elizabeth Doyle, Heather Reekie, and Sarah Gaskell. Also present: Mayor Hochkammer.
3. Approval of minutes from the December 18, 2017 Personnel Committee meeting. Motion by Reekie, seconded by Gaskell to approve the minutes. Motion carried.
4. Discussion and possible action re: Performance Evaluation of the City Administrator. Motion by Doyle, seconded by Reekie to convene in closed session as authorized by Section 19.85 (1)(c) of the Wisconsin Statutes
– Personnel Matters (Performance Evaluation). Roll call vote was unanimous. Closed session convened at 6:07 p.m.
5. Reconvene in Open Session: Motion by Reekie, seconded by Gaskell to reconvene in open session. Motion carried.
5. Adjournment: Motion by Reekie, seconded by Gaskell to adjourn the meeting at 7:20 p.m. Motion carried.