Wauponsee Township Board will meet June 13
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call Meeting to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Hearing and Adoption for Road District and Township Budgets
3. Public Comment/ Statements
4. Approval of Minutes
5. Approval of Claims
7. Unfinished Business
• Sexual Harassment Policy review and approval
• State Board of Education Request for support of Summer Food Service Program
8. New Business
• Approval of Prevailing Wage Act Ordinance for Township and Road District.
• Executive session for the statutory purpose of reviewing previous closed session minutes for possible release of the minutes to the public.
Next Meeting: July 11, 2018