City of Vienna City Council met November 21.
City of Vienna City Council met Nov. 21.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Mayor Calls Meeting to Order.
2. Roll Call:
3. NEW BUSINESS
Authorization and Approval to Amend original motion to purchase fruit for the 50/100 mile run. Increase amount by $433.00(Tourism Fund)
4. Omnibus Consent Agenda
Approval of the November 7, 2018 Meeting Minutes and November 14, 2018 Special Meeting Minutes Approval of the Warrant Approval of Treasurer's Report (Oct)
5. Doug Patton, IDOT- Discussion with city officials for IDOT to purchase a 10 ft strip of property for repair of bridge over Little Cache Creek on Hwy 45 South
6. Authorization and Approval of Resolution 18-13, a Certified Resolution for the sale of property to Illinois Dept of Transportation for highway purposes for the sum of $1,100.00
7. Authorization and Approval to purchase Radiodetection RD8100PDL Receiver TX10 Transmitter/RX Batpack (charger)-Lion, TX Batt Pack (charger), Locator Bag. Estimated cost: $6,760.48-Subsurface Solutions
8. Authorization and Approval to purchase Holiday Turkey/Hams for City employees
PUBLIC COMMENT/ADDITION TO THE AGENDA
-James Cast- Request for City to lift Park Ban
9. City Elected and Appointed Officials:
• Jon Simmons, Mayor Josh Stratemeyer, City Attorney Aleatha Wright, City Clerk Shane Racey, City Supt Michelle Meyers, Treasurer Jim Miller, Chief of Police Brent Williams, Fire Chief Margaret Mathis, City Librarian Phil Morris, Depot City Council