Village of Diamond Village Board met Aug. 13.
Here is the agenda provided by the board:
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Call to Order
3. Motion to Open Public Hearing
A. The purpose of the public hearing shall be to receive and consider public comment for a consideration of an ordinance for municipal cannabis business prohibition.
4. Public Comment
5. Motion to Close Public Hearing
6. Approval of Minutes-07/23/2019
7. Approval of August 13, 2019 Bill List and Additional Bill List
8. Approval of July 2019 Treasurer’s Report
9. Public Comment (limited to 5 minutes per person)
10. New Business
Discuss and Approve Ordinance #2019-19; Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances of the Village of Diamond by the Addition of Chapter 117 Prohibiting Cannabis Business Establishments
Michael Albano, Boy Scout-Eagle Project
Approve Proclamation; Knights of Columbus Tootsie Roll Drive Sept. 20, 21, 22, 2019
Accept Watermain Easement for Charles J. Mika for corner clip at Division St. and McGinty St.
Accept and Approve Lowest Bid Proposal for Direction Boring and Watermain Installation at Tinman St. under Route 113
Approve TEST Inc. Contract 3-year term Agreement for Certified Operator for Wastewater and Water Plant
Consider Putnam County Painting for Cleaning of Water Tower in the amount of $13,300.00
Video Gaming Funds/Utility Billing
11. Old Business
Grundy and Will County Sheriff’s Monthly Update
12. Legal Counsel Report
13. Village Engineer Report
14. Maintenance Supervisor Report
15. Clerk Report
16. Commissioner’s Reports
17. Mayor Kernc Report
18. Motion to Adjourn
19. The next scheduled board meeting is to be held:
Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.