City of Vienna City Council met January 2
City of Vienna City Council met Jan. 2.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Mayor Calls Meeting to Order.
2. Roll Call:
3. Omnibus Consent Agenda
• Approval of the December 19, 2018 Meeting Minutes
• Approval of the Warrant
4. Authorization and Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement between the City of Vienna and Johnson County (Feb 11, 2018 to Dec 15, 2019) for Depot Coordinator position.
5. Authorization and Approval for U of I Winter Fire School Training (Schooling cost/8 members -$2,080 (not including meals) (General Fund).
6. Authorization and Approval for the agreement between Little Egypt Shows and The City of Vienna for the annual Spring Fling to be held at the City Park- May 2-4, 2019.
PUBLIC COMMENT/ADDITION TO THE AGENDA
7. City Elected and Appointed Officials:
Jon Simmons, Mayor
Josh Stratemeyer, City Attorney
Aleatha Wright, City Clerk
Shane Racey, City Supt
Michelle Meyers, Treasurer
Jim Miller, Chief of Police
Brent Williams, Fire Chief
Margaret Mathis, City Librarian
Phil Morris, Depot
City Council -Melissa Hill- Discussion of hiring an additional police officer